Peat has many unique natural properties, that is why it is used in many sectors:
The main sector, where peat is used as an organic fertilizer for planting trees, bushes and plants, is agriculture.
Many use peat as an underlay material for birds and animals, as well as it is considered the best material for lawn.
Peat improves soil structure and can be used in any climate zone.Peat properties are:
- Cultivation soil structure
- Improves air and moisture penetration in the soil
- Can be used in different types of soil
- Accumulates carbon from atmosphere and products of photosynthesis
- Neutralizes most chemicals that are in fertilizers
- Prevents heavy metal infiltration into the soil